Secure Components is Now Hiring for These Positions!
A Vibrant and Energetic Company
Secure Components is a results-oriented, forward-thinking organization. Since our founding in 2008, we have shown explosive growth of more than 200%. Management firmly believes that corporate success is a byproduct of hand selecting qualified people, and then supplying them the tools and training to maximizing their potential. Our culture is diverse in terms of backgrounds, education, and experience. The environment is very friendly, rewarding and unique. We are extremely proud of being congruent in the exceptions we set for ourselves and our employees. We will live up to our commitments and we expect the same from our employees.
Hiring dedicated and qualified talent is vital to attain our goals. Potential employees could expect the following.
- We seek team players who are…intelligent, enthusiastic, open-minded, and who bring diverse skill sets.
- Focused on continuous improvement and will bring passion and a positive attitude to the role they perform each day.
A Unique Vetting Process
Our team is talented and close-knit. Because we value the input of our employees and the culture we’ve created, we often involve team members in the hiring process. It is paramount that candidates are thoroughly vetted for aptitude, personality, and work ethic. Ensuring they will fit well into our organization.
Applicants should expect the following
- First interviews, are conducted via Skype and could last up to 90 minutes.
- If your resume indicates that you possess certain skills, you will likely be asked to demonstrate those skills.
- References will be contacted.
- The first round of in-person interviews will most likely include a pool of other job applicants and practical skills testing.
- Expect in person interviews to run between 5 and 8 hours.
- A full background check will be performed on candidates who progress beyond the first in-person interview.
- All candidates are subject to a 90-day probationary period.
Those candidates who successfully navigate the interview process and become a member of the Secure Components team will join a company committed to your success. We recognize the contributions of our team members and reward them accordingly. We welcome all candidates interested in joining our competitive and highly motivated team.
Submit your resume to email@example.com