E-3 Aircraft Parts
Secure Components supports the DLA and Air Force Retail Item Managers at Tinker Air Force Base, with a primary focus on their emergency requirements for all commodities related to the E-3 aircraft.
Secure Components supplies parts manufactured by Boeing, HBD Industries, Inc., Honeywell, Northrop Grumman, Mag Aerospace Industries, Hamilton Sundstrand, Triumph Controls, GE Aviation Systems, Whittaker Controls, Inc., Huck International, Eaton Corporation, and many others. We supply commercial surplus, government surplus, and new manufacturer parts.
The Boeing E-Sentry is an American military airborne warning and control system (AWACS) aircraft based on the Boeing 707, which provides all-weather surveillance, command, control, and communications. It is used by countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Saudi Arabia, and other NATO air defense forces. It is distinguished by the rotating disc-shaped radome above the fuselage. Production ended in 1992 after 68 had been built.
General Characteristics of the E-3 Aircraft
- Crew: Flight crew: 4; Mission crew: 13–19
- Length: 152 ft 11 in (46.61 m)
- Wingspan: 145 ft 9 in (44.42 m)
- Height: 41 ft 4 in (12.6 m)
- Wing area: 3,050 ft² (283.4 m²)
- Empty weight: 185,000 lb (73,480 kg)
- Loaded weight: 344,000 lb (with aerial refueling) (156,400 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 325,000 lb (take-off restricted weight) (147,000 kg)
- Power plant: 4× Pratt and Whitney TF33-PW-100A turbofan, 21,500 lbf (93 kn) each
E3 Aircraft Performance
- Maximum speed: 530 mph (855 km/h, 461 knots)
- Range: 4,000 NM (7,400 km) (8 hr)
- Service ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,500 m)