Secure Components employs a philosophy shaped by the diverse capabilities of its management team. Our combined 40 years of industry experience is bolstered by backgrounds in finance, education, negotiation, and the military. Our collective vision shapes a company culture focused on quality, reliability, and strategic growth through constant improvement.
Secure Components believes that sustainable relationships matter. Our clients are our partners. We take the time to learn and understand the realities and challenges of their business. By focusing on the long term, we cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. Our hope is to earn an opportunity to become your trusted procurement partner of hard-to-find material and add strategic value to organizations fight to mitigate counterfeits from polluting your supply chain.
Our Reputation and History
- Completed more than 4,500 contracts for the DoD and DLA specifically for items unavailable on solicitation boards
- Approved vendor for 5 of the top 10 defense contractors in America specifically to prevent line-down situations and mitigate counterfeit material from entering the supply chain.
- Audited and approved procurement partner to NASA supplying obsolete and legacy critical items.
Growth and Competency
- First AS6081 Counterfeit Avoidance Certified Distributor in the world.
- Listed on the 2014 and 2013 Inc’s 500/5000 List of “Fastest Growing Private Companies in America”
- Class 1 Platinum Credit Rating with Dun and Bradstreet. #809614733
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Certified AS9120-A distributor
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Trusted Supplier — We are a QTSL & QSLD Qualified Company authorized to supply FSC 5961 & 5962 Electronics used by the US Military
- Offer DNA Marking Capabilities that comply to DLA Standards
- ITAR and contractual compliance on all transactions
- ITAR registered
- GIDEP member
- ERAI member
Certified and Verified Risk Mitigation Partner
The evidence of increased counterfeiting activity that exists within the U.S. supply chain is overwhelming and requires swift action on behalf of supply chain management teams to re-evaluate their current procurement practices. Companies choosing to ignore the realities of counterfeits are subjecting their company to potentially unquantifiable financial and legal liabilities. Secure Components is a leader in counterfeit mitigation. Partnering with Secure Components offers your supply chain an educated and proactive partner in the fight against counterfeit goods that cannot be procured from a source that is authorized by the OCM. Our CAP (Counterfeit Avoidance Plan) requirements are implemented on every transaction and documentation is flowed to the client for their review and kept on file by Secure Components.